Thursday, December 1, 2016

Crab Feast at Parkroyal

Get your hands on The Ultimate Crab Feast as Plaza Brasserie's signature crustacean buffet returns with favorites like Chilli Crab, Salted Egg Crab, Black Pepper Crab and White Pepper Crab.


The Plaza Brasserie is located at the ground level of Parkroyal Hotel along Beach road.  Their Crab Feast Buffet was suppose to end last June, 2016, but it got extended till September. 


I don't know what am I doing here, knowing that I develop allergic rashes after ingesting crab meat. But maybe, this time my body will cooperate! Since I really can't resist the throngs of crab dishes in their buffet spread, last count was 11 crab dishes!



Spanish Crab (New!)
Mediterranean Crab (New!)
Singapore Chilli Crab
Cereal Crab
Salted Egg Yolk Crab
Black Pepper Crab


White Pepper Crab
Crab with Honey Rock Sugar
Softshell Crab
Assam Crab
Crab Masala with Roti



Making their debut is the line-up are their chef's new creations, Spanish-style Crab and Mediterranean Crab, which are enveloped in a vibrant mix of spices and herbs. 


Enjoy more delectable specialties such as Cereal Crab and Roti Prata with Crab Masala, alongside plentiful array of succulent crab dishes to satiate your cravings.


Dining till 10 pm, I notice that they always keep their Crab dishes replenished every time any of them gets low, I wonder where they get their crab supplies? 



I personally tasted the Chilli Crab, Black Pepper Crab, Assam Crab, Cereal Crab, Salted Egg Crab, Spanish-style and Mediterranean Crabs, and all were mouthwatering good! I also enjoyed having second serving of their Sea Cucumber.

Their bread and cheese corner were quaint, yet it was enough to compliment the taste of savory crabs with sweet/bland starchy bread.


They have another crustacean spread on ice which consist of Alaskan crabs, Oysters, Clams, Mussels, and mini lobster. 



For those crab allergic like me, they also have Japanese counter with the usual Sashimi and Sushi spreads.



Their Japanese chef also prepares Steamed Fish which you can order, and will be brought to your table.


The fish was was steamed HongKong style, with small few bones I really devour the whole fish by myself.




To wash the palate, they also offer a dessert corner with various pastries.  They also have Ice Cream corner, Hot soup deserts (I love the 8 Treasure soup and the Soya milk).



As beverage, they have the usual Tea and Coffee section.


Overall, the meal was really satisfying, and I realize that when eating crabs, you spend energy to crack the shells, and crab meats does not really make one so bloated easily, so everyone can have multiple servings from their buffet tables, hence this offer is really Shiok!

No comments:

Top 3 Posts